Selling your car

What can I get for my junk car?

Most of the time - we can give you cash $$ for your vehicle.  Call for a quote.

What do I need?

You will need ownership documents such as a title or release of interest.   If it is a junk car  that ownership is unknown - you can contact the non-emergency line for your local law enforcement and get a "junk vehicle affidavit".  

So what's next?

Call us @ (360) 674-2515 or (253) 857-3866 - or email to  

We can schedule a driver to pickup your vehicle.   We can usually sent a truck out same day or within a few days.